Starting yesterday, I generate this blog with bl instead of LitePub.
After updating Chromium to version 59 under Debian 64 I was getting a message saying that 'Adobe Flash Player was blocked because it is out of date' whenever I opened a site with a Flash content.
Yesterday I was generating some PDFs with attachments in Java and needed to check if the attachments were really there.
In the previous couple of days I've been working on two new features for LitePub: drafts and tags.
From its start, this blog had been a custom built website using a combination of Jade for templates and Markdown for posts that were then generated to static HTML files by Harp.
I used to run the casperbox.com service (now shut down) that enabled to run CasperJS scripts online.
In the previous post I wrote about building a website to help people decide what to buy for their friends, family or themselves using the Amazon product advertising API.
On Mar 8, 2015, inspired by reading about affiliate marketing (mostly on Reddit), I came up with an idea that it couldn't be so difficult to earn money this way and that I would give it a try.
As I quite like the idea of event sourcing I decided to build a simple event store in Node.js.